Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will build machine learning solutions with python and tensorflow

I will build machine learning solutions with python and tensorflow












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My interests are in machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, unsupervised learning, and deep learning. I have very good experience in Python, Numpy, Pandas, ScikitLearn and Tensorflow.

I have worked on many research & industrial projects related to machine learning field. I also have good research experience and some publications that allow me to understand and implement state-of-art machine learning models and use it for new applications.

Topics that I have covered theoretically and practically are: linear regression and logistic regression, locally weighted linear Regression, PCA, distribution fitting, neural network ,deep learning and unsupervised feature learning, autoencoders, convolutional neural network (ConvNet), dropout regularization technique, K means, linear SVM, Gaussian mixture model and Gaussian process.

Kine Note: Must contact and discuss your project before making an order for this service. Otherwise, your order may be canceled.

Reviews


carlosgalarce:Good resource. 2nd gig.

abdurehmany:Thank you, Love to work with you again!

carlosgalarce:Good thinker. We will be doing business together in the future.

abdurehmany:Thank You, I will be very happy to work with you again, Carlos!

carlosgalarce:Good resource. 2nd gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment