Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do data mining and web scraping

I will do data mining and web scraping












About:

I am Asim.
I am C# developer working for 2 years on web scraping, web crawling as well as coding useful scripts.

My main skills are:

- Web Scraping
- Data Extraction
- Data Mining
- C Sharp Programming
- HTML/CSS
- Big Data
- Excel / CSV / XML / JSON / Text
- SQL Server, SQLite

I am full time freelancer and cares lot about relationships with my clients.
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Reviews


crystalbp:Understood exactly what was needed, built a bespoke program to deal with it. Excellent*****

asim_am:Would love to work again with you.\r\nThks a million

mathewfesili:Another job well done.

asim_am:Another Outstanding Experience!

mathewfesili:Excellent experience. Top of his game and has delivered exactly what I am looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment