Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do any excel formulas or advance reports

I will do any excel formulas or advance reports












About:

I will do any type of MS excel work.

  • Create Formulas

  • Create VBA Macros

  • Create Pivot tables and charts

  • Creating multidimensional graphs


Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. 
Thank you! 

Reviews


avtech:I needed what to me was a complicated and timely formula creating in excel, Lirvad completed the task efficiently and was polite and helpful. Thank you

lirvad:Outstanding Experience!

hlimbad1:Outstanding Experience!

dseamans9501:Job was not as challenging as I thought but excellent, quick result. Great work

dseamans9501:Job was not as challenging as I thought but excellent, quick result. Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment