Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create machine learning project

I will create machine learning project












About:

Hey All,

I have got an experience of a years in python and completed various tasks on Machine Learning.

need something in Machine Learning you are at the right place.

I'm always available for your help.

Qualitywork is done within thegiventime and at a cheapprice.

Customer's satisfaction is my obligation.

Feel free to contact me before ordering.

Skills I have:

  • ANN
  • Deep Learning
  • File Handling
  • Object-Oriented Concepts
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Data Analysis
  • Machine Learning
  • Data Scraping

And other aspects of Python!

Reviews


joymunshi:Fast delivery.It was a great experience!

fantacher:Thanks you :)

joymunshi:This seller have a good authority on Machine learning algorithm.

fantacher:Outstanding experience. Thank you

joymunshi:Fast delivery.It was a great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment