Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do any work related to google sheets

I will do any work related to google sheets












About:

I can help you to make things done using Google Sheets, for example, but not limited

  • GSheets Scripts.
  • Cleaning, Organizing and analyzing data.
  • Combining CSVs files together.
  • Design templates from scratch.
  • Linking you form with spreadsheets and add amazing Dashboards.
  • Design & Create interactive dashboard and reports.
  • Creating and designing complete Accounting & Inventory modules.
  • Complicated Queries.
  • Complicated formulas (Vlookups, Match, If, Index, Offset, Sumproduct, etc.)


WHY WORKING WITH ME?
  • My work experience in accounting and finance, helping me to understand your business needs.
  • I can find more than one solution for each task.
  • I will not let you go without getting what you are looking for.
  • I will explain to you how to use my project.
  • Delivered more than 100 great projects within 6 months.

Please, Send a message first before placing an order, so I can give you the best quote and timeline for your project.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment