Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create powerapps, power bi and microsoft flow applications

I will create powerapps, power bi and microsoft flow applications












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm a seasoned Microsoft Consultant (SharePoint, CRM, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow). I've been doing SharePoint from last 14 years and CRM for last 5 years with all modern Office 365 suite of applications. I have covered all areas of SharePoint customization and I'm well versed with CRM customization as well.

I have successfully completed over 25 enterprise projects.

Expertise:

Office 365 Suite
- PowerApps
- Power BI
- Flow
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- CDS

SharePoint Online, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007


- Migrations
- Add-ins (Apps)
- Timer jobs
- Event receivers
- PowerShell
- CSOM
- SOM
- Search
- SharePoint online Intranet
- Multi Server Farm 
- Client side scripting
- Corporate Intranets
- Branding solutions
- Workflows
- Nintex forms and workflows
- Infowise forms
- Infopath forms
- ShareGate
- SPFx
- PnP

BI Skills
- Data and Quantitative Analysis
- Decision Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- KPI Dashboards and BPI Plans
- Data Mining and Visualization Tools

I have helped over 65 clients with their SharePoint projects and over 20 CRM clients.

A Skype or Phone conversation is needed to understand project requirements.

Reviews


eliazafrany:Can do anything in powerapps and sharepoint!! Thank you for a great experience!

cksodhi:Client is very professional and pleasant to work with. Thanks for your business!

aaiwork:I'm grateful I found an expert with SharePoint online. Charan's expertise and experience saved me so much time and provided a product that fulfilled our company's requirements.

cksodhi:Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to collaborating with you and help you meet your organizational goals.Cheers!

aaiwork:My company needed an Approval Workflow and Charan came through. He created exactly what we needed in less than a day. I look forward to working with him on future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment