Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do any entry and excel related work

I will do any entry and excel related work












About:

Are you looking for an Excel expert?

I am a certified excel expert and I am here to solve all your excel related problems.

Services that you will receive:


  • Excel design
  • Data entry
  • Ratio analysis
  • Formulas
  • VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
  • Macros
  • Dashboard
  • Conditional formatting
  • Graphs
  • Pivot tables
  • PDF to Excel
  • Sort, Clear, Filter data
  • Buttons and Drop-down lists
  • Advanced formatting 
  • and many more to go

I have sample files of my work. You can go through it if you want.

Please message me before you place an order so that I can understand your requirement and cater to it accordingly. 
You can also place a custom order if you want with all your details.

I believe in building a strong relationship with my customers rather than transaction only. 

NB: I will revise your work as many times you want till you are satisfied with it.

Reviews


caitlinmccormic:Amazing! The best Fiverr experience I've had.

creativepluto:Outstanding buyer!!

ashaamk:Wow! Perfect seller. Fast, excellent work and great communication. Will definitely work with him again

creativepluto:Excellent buyer

caitlinmccormic:Amazing! The best Fiverr experience I've had.


No comments:

Post a Comment