Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do excel macros and calculations within 24 hours

I will do excel macros and calculations within 24 hours












About:

Please contact me prior to order the Gig®. Let’s have a chat on your requirement!

I will help you out with your Excel tasks. From the simple formulas to complex scripts!

I do really love to work with Excel functions. So, give me a chance amp; see :)

Below are the few things I can do for you;

  • Excel calculations
  • Organize data
  • Graphs
  • Pivot tables
  • Purify cells
  • Conditional formatting
  • Split/Merge data
  • Crush duplicates
  • Dashboards
  • Convert to PDF or any other formats
  • VBA amp; Macros
  • Task Automation

Not everything is listed here. Please contact me with your requirement.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment