Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do your work in High Priority with some extra Amount

I will do your work in High Priority with some extra Amount












About:

I will do a basic EDA analysis to help you decide the best solution for your problem. Later, I can take it to next level for modelling the algorithm(s) to get you through. Let it be regression problem or classification problem, you would have best optimized model with proper documentation.

I can use Weka , Python , Rapid Miner , R Studio for your Data Analysis. Here is one of the 
Algorithims that i will use for your Analysis 

  • Linear Regression
  • Dimensionality Reduction Algorithms
  • Logistic Regression
  • Decision Tree
  • SVM
  • Naive Bayes
  • KNN
  • K-Means
  • Random Forest


*** I always prefer Customer Satisfaction & Honesty is my Asset  ***

Reviews


angelahitchens:Communication was very easy with this seller. He is a professional in every sense of the word. He is a big data analytical genius and I look forward to working with him on all of my data projects of this magnitude.

sohail212:Thank you so much

musaabalqahtani:thanks bro

sohail212:A really good experience

musaabalqahtani:thank you so much bro


No comments:

Post a Comment