Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do data mining and web scraping using macro

I will do data mining and web scraping using macro












About:

Do you need a Virtual Assistant forData EntryOR Data Mining ? Yes, You are at the right place. I will do any kind ofData EntryorData Mining for you. I am an efficient Web Scraper and always endeavour to provide quality services to client.


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ My Skills █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Data Extraction

Data Mining

Web Scraping

Web Crawling

Web Automation

Data Conversion

E-commerce Website Scraping

Data Surfing

Copy Paste

Download images


My Services Include

Data Mining from any source of websites like Yellow pages, Google Places, Yelp, Manta,

Data Conversion From Any Format Like PDF --gt; MS-Word, MS-Excel.

Data Scraping from any E-Commerce product websites like Amazon, E-Bay, etc...

Data Collections Email , Website , Address , Phone And Contact Person.


File will be delivered in

XLS
CSV
DOC
✔Google Spreadsheet


Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,

Tail Wind TEK


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment