Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make spreadsheets and formula sheets in excel

I will make spreadsheets and formula sheets in excel












About:

Hi,
I am working in EXCEL for last four years. I have excellent skills in excel. I can make an EXCEL sheet to present your data

  • Perform Calculations on data
  • Messy data into professional look
  • Make CHARTS
  • Apply FILTERS
  • Making Dashboards
  • Dealing with macros
  • Inventor sheets to track products on monthly and yearly basis
  • Create pivot tables
  • Excel Assignments
  • Excel questionnaire
  • Create Google Spread Sheet
  • Make EXCEL Form and Report
  • Apply Formulas (like SUM, Average, Percentage etc.)
  • Apply Conditions (like sum data contain the value 30, Show values who’s percentage is 70+)
  • Merge output of two cells in one cell (like First_name Last_name)
  • Protect your worksheet (Prevent values from editing, Protect specific area in a sheet from editing)
  • Data Validation
  • and much more

I will provide excellent work quality with customer care and facilitation. 

Please contact me before order a gig. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Vaseem

Reviews


ebuchanan98:Excellent Seller, great job, will use again. \n

vaseemabbas:It was good to work with you.

sultan1414:I passed the course because of him, thank you so much brother for your favorite

vaseemabbas:Will love to work with this man.

sultan1414:He did a professional work for me, God bless him


No comments:

Post a Comment