Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do data mining and excel job

I will do data mining and excel job












About:

Hi,
I can do Data Mining and Microsoft Excel job. whatever your need.


All I can do with from 5$ and high quality result with express delivery are:

  • Process excel database up to millions of rows;
  • Create excel formulas to calculate excel data;
  • Create excel charts, graphs;
  • Create excel forms (invoice, finance report, time plan, business statistic etc);
  • Create excel;
  • Create excel macro VBA to do regular works automatically;
  • Combine, extract excel data from cell, column;
  • And many other things can be done with Excel, let contact me and i can create way to do it.

Reviews


prmarketinglm:magnificent...

dataelvis:Very hard to communicate with, had to repeat myself multiple times. Went against what we discussed (price)

muneebghani:thank you. good n analysis

tolguen:Everything was ok.

prmarketinglm:magnificent...


No comments:

Post a Comment