Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will help you analyse survey data

I will help you analyse survey data












About:

Time you got rid of boring excel charts and also the time to make those charts using Tableau. 
Tableau lets you make sense of the data and helps in data mining. 
I can design dashboards for you using Tableau.

I also deal with college assignments and reports for company.

Send me your data (1 file per gig) in the form of a text, csv, or excel file .

I also accept custom offers so please don't hesitate to ping me.
Let your charts tell a story now and make it easier and simpler for everyone to read information from graphs.

Please refer my dashboard on floods in the last twenty years.

https://public.tableau.com/views/FloodsintheLast20years/Dashboard1?:embed=y&:display_count=yes

Reviews


tableau_wiz:Outstanding Experience!

writer_2108:Outstanding Experience!

tableau_wiz:The seller was really professional. Delivered top notch work. Happy to work with her and will hire her again.

writer_2108:Outstanding Experience!

eegloss:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment