Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do microsoft excel spreadsheet, excel formula, dashboards

I will do microsoft excel spreadsheet, excel formula, dashboards












About:

N.B: Please Do Not Place Order,Without Discussion.

Hi,

I will assist you with any kind of  excel task  EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR. I have 8 years Experience in Microsoft Excel. I am here to save your Valuable time By serving these services:

  ➽ Excel task automation
  ➽ Formulas
  ➽ Standard Excel formulas
  ➽ Help to resolve problems and errors with your spreadsheet.
  ➽ Data entry / import from .txt .csv .xlsx or web!
  ➽ User data validation 
  ➽ Reorganization of data;
  ➽ Creating complex formula, function;
  ➽ Creating chart and graph;
  ➽ Creating button, drop-down, form;
  ➽ Export /import CSV;
  ➽ Creating dashboard;
  ➽ Removing duplicates from data;
  ➽ Pivot Slicers



My specialty:

  ➽ Excellent service Withing Agreed Time

  ➽ Unlimited Revision

  ➽ Guideline Video After delivery

  ➽ Fast and personalized solutions for you

  ➽ Excellent Customer Services

  ➽ 100% Refund Guarantee


Let's Build A Good Relationship, Not Just a Transaction.


www.Fiverr.com/Excelmasterr

Thanks.

Reviews


mandybromilow:Great to work with and did a great job

excelmasterr:very promising buyer.

cyruscarolina:That's Really Over Than what i expect! I will definitely Use him again

excelmasterr:Outstanding Experience!

cyruscarolina:I am Very Impressed what i got. I was never explained him twice,the seller is truly professional. Exclusive Service with High Pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment