Friday, June 29, 2018

I will analyze data, build models, and provide insights

I will analyze data, build models, and provide insights












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You will provide data and context, I will process the data, clean it, and provide descriptive statistics. Then depends on your package, I will work with you to understand your business needs and create production-quality visuals including maps and run before-and-after analyses. On top of that, I will build methodologically-sound models that you can trust to forecast future scenarios. This will be packaged as HTML widgets or in a Shiny app (dashboard) depending on your needs.

I will turn your data into meaningful insights!

Reviews


mshasam:Great work will order more.

datalyticx:Outstanding Experience!

mshasam:Great work will order more.

datalyticx:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment