Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will do data entry 3 hours daily for one week.

I will do data entry 3 hours daily for one week.












About:

I have done data entry work many times in my graduating time and I am now very efficient at this work

I will do any type of Data Entry work for you, my preference will be high-quality work and on time deliver.

MY SERVICE ARE:

1.MS Excel and MS Word.
2.Offline Data Entry
3.Online Data Entry
4.Copy/Paste Work
5.PDF to Excel
6.PDF to Word

Thanks for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to starting work with you Soon.
Don't forget to contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


kalrakaran:Outstanding Experience!

alimemon1995:Outstanding Experience!

kalrakaran:Outstanding Experience!

alimemon1995:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment