Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do data entry in few hours

I will do data entry in few hours












About:

Are you looking for high quality work? Here it is.

I'm a professional Statistics graduate and I have 7+ years of experience in data entry field. 

My Services Include:
  • Data Entry
  • Copy and Paste
  • Data Extraction, Web Scraping, Data Mining, etc
  • Filling all kind of google sheets and excel sheets
  • Excl formula making
  • Convert word to PDF
  • Convert PDF to word
  • Convert excel to PDF
  • Convert PDF to excel
  • Convert PPT to PDF
  • Find information as the buyer needed
  • Download images
  • Email and information collection
  • etc...


                                           Please contact me before you place the order
....................Order now with confidence, I will give you a remarkable experience.........................

Reviews


kanico0:perfect work as usual, and very fast delivery. have used this seller before and will use again.

rasenz:Easy to work with him. \r\nThank You Very Much.

kanico0:Excellent seller. Completed data entry task extremely fast and accurate. Will definitely use again. Order with confidence!!!

rasenz:Thank you very much KanicoO,\r\nGreat Experience \u0026 easy to work with you..!!!

faizan6495:Good Experiance.


No comments:

Post a Comment