Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do typing and data entry, copy paste for you at low cost

I will do typing and data entry, copy paste for you at low cost












About:

I am looking for data entry,copy typing,image transcription,and almost all data feeding works which I can do fast by employing some powerful work automation tools.

I will do all types of data entry work. I am well versed with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point, MS word, Auto CAD. I can transcribe images and PDFs

For 1 gig I will provide you quality services like: 

  • Online Data Entry
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Copy Paste Work
  • MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheet
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.
  • Web Data Scraping
  • PDF Conversion
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Data Mining
  • Web Research
  • E-commerce Data Entry (Wordpress)
  • I will create Spreadsheets in Ms Excel(no of entries depend on the no of columns per row)
  • Data Entry;

Please contact me or message me before you buy.

Reviews


peggybeau:We have worked together for several years and the response is immediate given the time zones, The work if corrections are needed are quickly and completed with great satisfaction. Sohail0332 is my first choice.\n

passingobamacar:great job. thx!

sohail0332:want to work with passingobamacar again and again..

peggybeau:sohail0332 has been on top of each order and gets back quickly. We are opposite sides of the world and all for which I have asked is perfect. Thank you for your efficiency Sohail.

sohail0332:love to work with pegggybeau


No comments:

Post a Comment