Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create r script and statistic study

I will create r script and statistic study












About:

I'm an Engineer in Operational Research , I've got many skills and expertise that will allow me to achieve perfectly all the projects and missions. I have advanced knowledge's in: Vba Excel Data Mining: Factor analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Regression (Simple, Multiple, logistic, hierarchical, Poisson), Anova, Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering... I master R,

Reviews


roygilbert:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ngandwe88:very committed and available when you need him. Looking forward to working with you

m_rdait:Highly recommended client I wish work with him again

lisajohnson615:Good job.

m_rdait:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment