Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your microsoft excel expert and vba developer

I will be your microsoft excel expert and vba developer












About:

I'll help you with anything you're struggling with in Microsoft Excel: formulas, graphs, formatting, model modifications, data validation, pivot tables, macros, you name it! Even automation of routine Excel process. All the packages come with validation by the client, and anything required by the specific task.

Please contact me before ordering the service, so you can explain to me in detail your request, and I can give you price and delivery time. 

--

Te ayudaré con cualquier tarea o problema que tengas en Microsoft Excel: fórmulas, gráficos, formato, modificaciones a tu modelo, validación de datos, tablas dinámicas, macros, lo que sea! Hasta automatización de procesos recurrentes en Excel. Todos los paquetes incluyen tu validación, y lo que sea requerido por la tarea en específico.

Por favor contáctame antes de contratar el servicio, para que me cuentes qué es lo que quieres hacer y darte un presupuesto de precio y tiempo de entrega.

Reviews


jehubc:great job...simply wonderful.

dpumarino:A pleasure to work with, again.

uscohen:a pleasure to work with

dpumarino:great client, thank you!

seomonkey5:This looks great - thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment