Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do any task in excel like vba macro, charts, complex formula,data entry

I will do any task in excel like vba macro, charts, complex formula,data entry












About:

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in my GIG.

I will be a virtual assistant for you for all those works that can be accomplished in MS Excel

Service Offered:
Complex Formula (even creating custom ones), function
Conditional Formatting
Dashboard
Chart and graph
Power Pivot
Pivot
Formatting
Data Extraction from Cell
Data Entry
VBA Macro

Benefits of ordering with Me:
Unlimited modifications (within scope of initial requirements)
A Fast response to the 
Clear and concise communication

Most Important:
I promise a refund in case the solution provided by me doesn't suits your requirements.

Thanks and looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


clarktc1:Saikat is awesome! He went the extra mile to make sure that he fully understood my complex project before pulling it together. Work with him!

saikathazra:Thank you Tim for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and hope to work for you in future.\r\n

georgeincr:Saikat offers outstanding value, is very intuitive pertaining to the requirements and has lots of patience. This is our second project and all expectations were exceeded. Our loyalty to this providers is assured. Thank you Saikat, expert more work coming your way.

saikathazra:Thank you George for your kind words. I am really able to deliver the work because of your detailed explanation.\r\n\r\nThank you again.

georgeincr:The seller exceeded all expectations. Many if not most ratings on Fiverr tend to exaggerate the perceived quality of the service. This seller over-delivered on the quality and speed of service. Thank you, Saikat. You are ensured my loyalty with your outstanding attention to detail and willingness to adapt to the requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment