Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do data cleansing, analysis and dashboard in excel

I will do data cleansing, analysis and dashboard in excel












About:

I am Ezekiel also known as gbg analyst. I'm an advanced Excel user and I've acquired so many skills in Excel and also attended many webinar training which include Excel pivot table, power query and data cleansing etc.

In Excel, I can input, analyze, visualize and report with Microsoft Excel. I'm also excellent in statistical data analysis with R programming language, SPSS, Minitab, and STATA from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information -information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both. Also competent with most Microsoft office suite.

Reviews


candy1234:Good seller, willing to work with me and provide revisions until I was satisfied.

gbg_analyst:Outstanding Experience!

bdans1627:Great work

gbg_analyst:Thank you my friend

ezekiel4mi:He cleansed my messy data and brought out information I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment