Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do any work in excel

I will do any work in excel












About:

I kindly ask you to send me a message specifying me what help do you need (and wait for my answer) before ordering a gig, inorder to avoid misunderstandings so I can give you a fair quote!

See below the descriptions of the packages that I offer for you.For more information please don't hesitate to contact me!

Basic

  • Extract cell contents, remove duplicates
  • Data validations and drop down lists
  • Create formulas (if, sumif, lookup, index, match etc.)
  • Correct or replace your errors in formulas (#REF!, #N/A, #VALUE! etc.)
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Charts amp; graphs
  • Sorting amp; Filtering
  • Print settings


Standard

  • Organize data in Tables and Pivot Tables
  • Hyperlinks
  • What-If Analysis
  • Cash Flow projections, NPV, IRR
  • Loan Amortization Simulation
  • Form Controls
  • VBA Macros (basic)
  • Simple Templates or Reports
  • Protect the worksheet/workbook
  • Review your current solution and offer suggestions
  • Converting and integrating files (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PD, Image)


Premium

  • Advanced Templates
  • Dashboards amp; Complex Reports
  • PowerPivot
  • Video/Audio Tutorial
  • Modify your solution profesionaly
  • Extracting data from different sources (Web, Access, Excel files etc.)

Reviews


catch22footage:Perfect as always! Thank you so much

linksor:Thank you!

joearbogast:Seller is awesome and fast and picks up quickly what I need!

linksor:Great experience and gave all the details needed! Thank you!

catch22footage:Fantastic! Always a pleasure to deal with


No comments:

Post a Comment