Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do data analytics with professional tools

I will do data analytics with professional tools












About:

I am a professional engineer with expertise in domain of data mining and analytics. I can provide you with following services.

1- Data analytics and reports generation.
2- Data cleaning and categorization.
3- Data labeling with three judges.
4- Changing data file to any format (.csv,.pdf, excel, etc)
5- Interactive charts and visualizations.
6- Results calculation using complex functions.
7- Data analysis using matlab and python based applications for greater insight.
8- Training machine learning models.

Reviews


kryptonium:This is the best seller i've seen in a long time. Real professional and deserves to be a top rated seller. Highly recommended. You will never regret buying from him...\nAll the best!

kennykadilov:Good work

stallinhood:Outstanding Experience!

tomkure:For a low price Gig I was surprised what I have got, saved me for 100s of hours of work

logos_firm:Outstanding Experience !!! Highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment