Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do business intelligence and data warehousing analysis

I will do business intelligence and data warehousing analysis












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I provide Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Solutions on multiple technical platforms. I work on different reporting tools like
  1. Qlikview
  2. Tableau
  3. Power BI
  4. SSRS
  5. Informatica
  6. MS BI etc. 


Please Inbox me before ordering to avoid inconvenience. 

Thanks :)

Reviews


elizabethk20:professional

hammad_pak:Thanks alot :)

torex6219:Great guy!! always ready to help. I will come back again and again!! Excellent freelancer.

hammad_pak:Best buyer, the communication went smoothly

intensemag:There were some communication issues but overall the seller was great and provided a great service and high quality product.


No comments:

Post a Comment