Friday, June 29, 2018

I will sort and organize your excel data

I will sort and organize your excel data












About:

MUST CONTACT ME, DISCUSS PROJECT, AGREE UPON PRICE amp; GET MY OK ***BEFORE PLACING ORDER*** Anyone who does not follow this rule will automatically have their order cancelled, no exceptions.

I will wade, sift, sort amp; mine my way through your data. No project is too big or too small. However, if you have a larger project, please contact me before placing an order to ensure availability and priority.

Accepted file formats are: xlsx, xls, csv, google spreadsheet amp; text files. If you're sending a text file you need to contact me prior to ordering to get approval that what you want done is possible. It all depends on how the text file is laid out.

Reviews


indclinician:Yes! This is exactly what I wanted. Michael completed my task quickly (just a few minutes!) and even added some additional color coding to make it easier for me to understand the data. Thank you, Michael!

michaelhill24:This client was very friendly and was instantaneous in collaborating, which made for a lightning fast turnaround and great experience. I would happily work with them again anytime!

jyoder5:Looks perfect, thanks Michael!\nThe list was very helpful, thanks.

michaelhill24:Always a pleasure to work this buyer :)

jyoder5:Thanks Michael!\nMichael was great to work with, very responsive. He answered my questions quickly and knowledgeably. He gave me exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the list management Michael.


No comments:

Post a Comment