Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do a heat map of canada in tableau

I will do a heat map of canada in tableau












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello, There!

I am a Tableau expert, working in data visualization and creating dashboards for many worldwide companies for more than 2 years.

I will provide unlimited revisions and active updates about the dashboard every hour. 

The map chart will be done at Federal District Level.

In every purchase, I will help you to get the database (excel file) ready for the visualizations. If the database needs a lot of modifications to be ready, please message me. I am proficient in excel. I provide active communication, so you will see how the charts are built.

I started some a month ago and I have got 5 stars!

Thanks for the trust!
Regards,
Frankz

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment