Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your office personal assistant

I will be your office personal assistant












About:

Are you looking for help with any of the following?

  • Excel
  • Word
  • Power Point
  • Training Manual Creation
  • Personal Assistant
  • Document Review 
  • Writing Articles

If you're looking for a personal assistant, or help with general office tasks/errands, I can help! I work daily within excel and have profound experience with formatting sheets, creating graphs, and using formulas to mine specific data. I am also adept with creating presentations, creating formal training manuals for departments, and analyzing/reviewing documentation. If you need something written for you, I can help there as well.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment