Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do any cfd and fea study using ansys

I will do any cfd and fea study using ansys












About:

Using Ansys Fluent I can Model and do CFD and aerodynamic study you want;

  • I will measure any parameter on any part of the body
  • I will display any chart of Plot or graph or contour related to the project, Like Pressure, Velocity, Temperature and other.
  • I can test any Disturbance Model and chose the best one
  • I can do a Transient or Steady study 
  • I can compare models with each other and chose the best one
  • I can do Multiphase Studies
  • I can so Dynamic Mesh studies (Turbines, IC Engines . . . )
  • I can Optimize your design

Reviews


alexgduarte:He made a fantastic job and was always available to answer any questions. Will definitely use again if I need!

ibrahim_bakry:I was happy working with you, you are a great client, which you the best.

stephenaddo97:Sensational!

ibrahim_bakry:you are the best, thanks for choosing my services.

eduworkers2005:Good Job, will be happy to rehire


No comments:

Post a Comment