Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do any advanced analysis in excel

I will do any advanced analysis in excel












About:

Hi I am currently working as a Business Analyst for a multinational company. I have extensive experience of working with Excel. I can offer my help ranging from basic excel tasks to advanced problem modeling in Excel.

Here is what I can help you with:

✔ Dashboard

✔ Excel Assignments

✔ Custom formulas

✔ Buttons, Drop-down lists, Forms, etc

✔ VBA Macros

✔ Excel Automations

✔ Data Connectivity

✔ Reading from bulk files / Exporting data in bulk files

✔ Pivot Charts and Graphs

✔ Data Visualizations

✔ Linear Equation Modeling and Solver

✔ Statistical Analysis / What-if Analysis

✔ Sales and costs report

✔ Budget report

✔ Friendly communication 

✔ And more

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment