Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your best virtual assistant. I also have experience in digital marketing, promotional works, admin support, clipping path and such categories. I always complete the job as i promised and always pay your money back if you are not satisfied. + See More

I will be your best virtual assistant. I also have experience in digital marketing, promotional works, admin support, clipping path and such categories. I always complete the job as i promised and always pay your money back if you are not satisfied. + See More












About:

Welcome to my Data Analysis, Data Analysis And Data Entry Service Gig.

If you are looking for a Professional Data Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Entry and virtual assistant.
Then this is the right place.

 I will provide full satisfaction with my services and never ever let you down.

I'm very professional Virtual Assistant and have valuable experience (Up to 2 Years) of more then 1 Year in this field. So I can say that I will not let you down.


Services I Provide:

  • Data Entry
  • Data Analysis
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Web Research
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • JPEG to Excel/Word
  • Scanned Pages to Excel/Word
  • Email List Building from Business Directories
  • Ecommerce Product Listing
  • Business Card Data Entry
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word


I always committed to give best quality output to my clients.


Note: Please Contact Me Before You Order.

Have a Great Day :)
Thanks.

Reviews


daniellevies:good seller, delivered fast

asad92626:Outstanding Experience.\r\nHope to work with you again.\r\nThanks :)

pietroalberto89:awesome jobs!

asad92626:Thank You So Much :)

daniellevies:good seller, delivered fast


No comments:

Post a Comment