Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do 08 Hours Professionally Any Type of Data Entry Work on 72hours

I will do 08 Hours Professionally Any Type of Data Entry Work on 72hours












About:

Hi
I am Sayantan
I am professional data entry & web researcher. I have 2 years experience of data entry & web research.

My Services:
  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste job
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Data mining
  • PDF to Word Exce
  • Manual Typing job
  • Any kind of Data Entry
  • Image to Word or Excel
  • data enter to your websites
  • uploading business customer data
  • manually typing (Typing speed 80 - 100 words per Minute)

Features:
  • Quick response
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guaranteed



Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment