Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.












About:

I will create Graphs and Charts of your ready to data to illustrate an excellent pictorial summary.

With this gig, I will create,
  1. 2D / 3D Pie Charts
  2. 2D / 3D Column/Bar Charts
  3. Pivot Tables/Charts
  4. creating Pivot table based on the data model
  5. creating powervit kips service
  6. 2D / 3D Column/Bar Charts
  7. Formulation your spreadsheet to work automated just put data in it.

I'm delivering the EDITABLE Excel file with every order, where you will just input data and graphs/charts will automatically update.

Please contact me before placing your order. 

You can save my gig by clicking the 'Favorite' button on top to contact me in the future as well.


Looking forward to serving you.


  • My goal is my client's satisfaction
  • Better to please discuss and clarify your project before placing the order.

      Thanks

Muhammad Faizan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment