Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do a professional data entry,online research, typing,formatting, scraping and functions.

I will do a professional data entry,online research, typing,formatting, scraping and functions.












About:

Hi,
I am highly professional with extensive skills in any type of data entry, data analysis, data mining, data collection and web research.

Services:

  • Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy/paste work
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • JPEG to Excel/Word
  • Worpdress Data Entry
  • Online Research

Features:

  • Quick response
  • Money back gaurantee
  • Customer Satisfaction


Important Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

Thanks.

Reviews


ankitamehta:Sohaib was quick to respond, and got me what I needed very quickly!

sohaib_ahmad:Thank you so much !

pr_west:He worked fast and well and solved an unexpected problem. Great experience!

sohaib_ahmad:Outstanding Buyer ! Will be happy to work for u in future. Thanks.

ankitamehta:Sohaib was quick to respond, and got me what I needed very quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment