Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do spatial analysis and mapping using gis and remote sensing data

I will do spatial analysis and mapping using gis and remote sensing data












About:

Hi!
Being a Geo Informatics Engineer i have keen knowledge of GIS and Remote sensing Techniques and software. I will do Spatial Data analysis starting from the preparation of data to the end results that could be a Map or Charts or graph. I have used multiple GIS Software including ArcGIS, Erdas Imagine, QGIS, ENVI, PCI Geomatica, PostGRE SQL and others.
Customer satisfaction will  be kept on first priority.

Reviews


qualityorient1:excellent!!

saadatali101:Outstanding experience, Thankyou

ashishdalal28: They way he understood all the small details and delivered exactly what I was looking for in the proposed time . Will use his services again !!

saadatali101:Thankyou... Great buyer

mislat:good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment