Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do data analysis in r and rstudio

I will do data analysis in r and rstudio












About:

I hold Bachelor of Science in Statistics and studying M.S. in Statistics.
I've three years experience in data analysis and programming
in R Programming and R studio.
My service includes:

  • Statistical Analysis in R
  • Machine Learning in R
  • Time Series Analysis
  • R Programming Tutoring
  • Data Cleaning, Management
  • Research Data Cleaning
  • Statistical Consultancy

Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


yomori:I can confirm that this is the best seller.. Always on time and works to make buyers happy.. I highly recommend seller

icic13:It was a nice experience to help you.

spectrumseven:Listened to what was required and delivered the best he could

icic13:It was a nice experience to work with you.

soufianesabiri:Quality delivery, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment