Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do wordpress data entry for 3 hours

I will do wordpress data entry for 3 hours












About:

I am a WordPress expert with 5 years experience. I can help you to any types of data entry assignment, blog posting, category update, product upload, description rewriting, sharing, marketing, newsletter submitting etc.

Here is my skill for this gig:
  • Data Entry
  • Blog Posting
  • Article posting, rewriting
  • News/Event Managements
  • Product Entry/Stock Update
  • Html Based description
  • From Create and Configuration
  • Theme Installation/Configuration
  • Excel/Google Spreadsheet
  • News Update


If you have more specific or so then please feel free to contact us.

***I will work every 3 hours for $5 only ****

Why You Buy This GIG?
  • Level 2 Seller
  • 100% Satisfaction and Quality
  • Delivery on time
  • Money Back Guarantee

My main goal is quality, reliable and satisfaction.

Have a nice day. Thanks..

Reviews


mrfive1:Yes the seller help exceed the goal

shorifwork:Outstanding experience. thanks

toonhowse:Great working with shorif will be working with him again.

shorifwork:Outstanding experience.

toonhowse:Great working with shorifwork I will make more orders with him soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment