Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do sentiment analysis of the social media data

I will do sentiment analysis of the social media data












About:

Social media has gained immense popularity with marketing teams, and Twitter and other Social media is an effective platform for a company to get people excited about its products. 

Tweets in millions every day on twitter.com. This huge amount of raw data can be used for industrial or business purpose by organizing according to our requirement and processing to understand whom we should target. I will do a project for you  which will  provide a way of sentiment analysis using R/ JAVA anyother plateform.

I will provide you algorithm of sentiment analysis in any language you will demad. I will classify your data in classes(+ive,-ive and Neutral) and will provide a Best Visualization of sentiments who will give you best understanding of results.

I ll clean your data free !

Feel free to contact me for any kind of sentiment analysis !

Reviews


sohail212:OMG this person has full knowledge about data .. He won my heart

kiran_121:Thanks great work experience with him.

poonamsg:is the best with sentiment analysis. Good work

kiran_121:Thanks Dear!

poonamsg:i would always recommend kiran for sentiment analysis , i worked with other sellers on fiverr and they did not do a good job on sentiment analysis. Kiran is quick with delivery and provides accurate work


No comments:

Post a Comment