Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sentiment, Statistical And Exploratory Analysis In R











About:

Expert in:

1. Data Science and Machine Learning tools and techniques using R language.

2. Regression (linear, polynomial, logistic) and classification (Decision Trees, Random Forest, SVMs etc).

3. Sentiment Analysis of twitter, facebook and web pages. Exploratory analysis in R.

4. Data Cleaning.

5. Highly professional in Microsoft Excel tasks (Data management, regression, file handling, data cleaning, designing, graphs and charts, pivot table and pivot charts)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very patient, great communication and provided prolific results. Catered to my need and helped me obtain sentiment analysis the way I wanted, with appropriate time stamps. Seller was very sweet to have helped me with a limited budget and tailored to my needs when I told him I am a student. He also explained each line of code to me so that I could learn how the algorithm works. Very pleased with his service. Highly recommend.

:

Works on every single detail and very and done a great project

:

Job was done well.

:

great work. thank you sp much.

:

Very Attentive.




No comments:

Post a Comment