Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide you professional ms excel spreadsheet support

I will provide you professional ms excel spreadsheet support












About:

I will do Microsoft Excel related Tasks with Full accuracy.

MicrosoftExcel Services that I offer in this gig:

  • Data Entry
  • Data Cleaning
  • Data Collection
  • Removing duplicates
  • Scanned Pages to excel
  • PDF to Excel Conversion
  • Image to Excel Conversion
  • Excel Formulas Spreadsheet
  • Offline and Online Data Entry
  • Building CSV files as per your need.
  • Entering data from PDF files to excel
  • Visualization of data(e.g. creating charts)
  • Excel Charts, Pivot Table, Vlookup, Indexing etc.
  • Entering data from web directories to Excel or google sheet
  • Formatting and sorting data into separate columns, like First Name, Last Name, phone, email etc.

Any other kind of Excel related data entry work.

I also accept:

  • PDF to Word Conversion
  • Image to Word Conversion


No of entries Depend on the type of work(like no of columns per row, manually typing or copy paste work etc)

Pleasemessage mebefore placing the orderto discuss the project cost and to avoid any confusions.

My utmost responsibility is to satisfy my customer and quality work.

I hope you like my work. Thanks.
Tauseef Ahmad

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment