Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do data entry work for 2 hours

I will do data entry work for 2 hours












About:


I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, Web Research, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word, Photoshop, Wordpress, Data compiling from yellow pages / white pages / manta etc and other various related business works.

My Full Services List:
Data Entry (All type)
Copy Paste
PDF to word
PDF to excel
Scanned Pages to excel/Word
Business Cards details in excel
Wordpress articles/Products posting.
Web Research
Data compiling from Business Directories
Photoshop Work
Manually Typing Work
Power Point Presentation
All Type of Admin work.

***Please send me a message if you need work done other than those listed above, I will take care 100% ***

Reviews


leothehudson:Great! Work will use again

mayankvijay:awesome buyer......would like to work with you again.......

leothehudson:Very hard worker and very communicative. Will hire again.

mayankvijay:awesome buyer.....always so clear instructions that helps in quick delivery.... would love to work with you again.

mikeatforty:The best on Fiverr


No comments:

Post a Comment