Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an Excel or Google spreadsheet.

I will create an Excel or Google spreadsheet.












About:

IMPORTANT! Please contact me before ordering.

I can create an Excel or Google spreadsheet. My work will be guaranteed for accuracy and efficiency, I have over 5 years of experience in creating and working with spreadsheets.

Some examples of features which I can develop include but not limited to:
1) VBA programming (macros)
2) Advanced formulae
3) Dynamic dashboard
4) Web scrapping
5) Excel database
6) User forms
7) Workbook events
8) Sorting and filtering
9) Data manipulation
10) Data validation
11) Conditional formatting
12) Web queries
13) Data analysis
14) Linking Excel to Outlook, PowerPoint & Word


Unlimited Reviews

100% Money Safe Guarantee

Reviews


saltwater210:My spreadsheet was completed quickly and he actually provided me with a graph and a table I didn't ask for! Can't wait to use it!\nHighly recommend!

mujtabahussein:Thanks a lot, I have really enjoyed working on this. I really appreciate the tip as well!\r\nThanks!

saltwater210:He definitely knows what he's doing and made me a great spread sheet. One hang up, but he fixed it and it works perfectly! With his graphic design back ground, he made it very easy to read.\nYes, I've already placed another order with him!\n

matrixy2k5:Always on time

mujtabahussein:Thanks you!


No comments:

Post a Comment