Monday, June 4, 2018

I will create in excel complex formulas or macros up to full dashboards

I will create in excel complex formulas or macros up to full dashboards












About:

need:
tired of not having spreadsheets that do not adjust graphs and ranges automatically?
wish you could get away from copy paste of repetitive data?
want to impress your co-workers with amazing tools?

You have come to the right place!  I am a professional in the oil and gas sector in Alberta Canada for over 15-years.  My time is spent non-stop in Excel.  I can help you with all the things that are causing you grief in accomplishing your work efficiently and help give input on deliverables.  I have worked on small projects up to multi-billion dollar projects and am the goto guy on the team when Excel is required.

Your project is an opportunity for me to continue crafting my skill in other sectors as well as the potential of creating a long lasting business relationship with you!

Please contact me with your needs so we can assess your project and begin making your life easier today!

Reviews


miketaschuk:Brian exceeded expectations with this project - the dashboard page is much better than I expected, or imagined it could be.

racinette:Mike had a vision as to what he wanted and was happy to have me provide some different ideas. He was very clear with what he needed the tool to do which makes a project enjoyable to work on. Hope to hear from him again!

miketaschuk:Communication and speed were excellent

miketaschuk:I got exactly the sort of template I was looking for, and this will save me much time in the future.

paulw78:Second part of my project was completed very quickly and to a high standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment