Monday, June 4, 2018

I will work with issues in microsoft excel and spreadsheet

I will work with issues in microsoft excel and spreadsheet












About:

I know creating spreadsheets to manage your data can be overwhelming, but with over 15 years experience I'm here to help make your excel dreams come true! I pride myself on getting to know my customer's needs and creating lasting solutions to their data entry issues.

Basic

Organized and easy to read spreadsheet.

Messy dataintoprofessional look.

Organize Data in different row and column from single box.

Standard

PerformCalculationson data

MakeCHARTS

ApplyFILTERS

MakingDashboards

Create pivot tables

MakeEXCEL Form and Report

ApplyFormulas

ApplyConditions

Data Validation

Premium

I also specialize in helping small businesses better understand their business.Reports, Dashboards, Tracking. We will work with you step by step to get you exactly what you want.

Custom spreadsheets that you need. Customer/product analytics, databases for tracking, calculators, calendars to make it easy.

Organize clients, track sales/expenses/inventory, forecast profit, compare future cost , Spreadsheets can be password protected and much more.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment