Monday, June 4, 2018

I will analyze your data using excel, STATA or SPSS , do all test required and write reports

I will analyze your data using excel, STATA or SPSS , do all test required and write reports












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will help you analyze, do the required statistical tests, and find the best model fit for your data using Excel, STATA or SPSS. I will also help you draw inferences from your data, write a comprehensive report with the required output tables and infographics.

I offer unlimited revisions to my clients since their satisfaction is my number one goal. I have 3 years experience in data analysis and report writing. I assure you a wonderful experience working with me, timely response, beating deadlines. 

Please inbox me before ordering the gig to ensure that I will offer high-quality work by discussing your requirements and expectations. 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


missnene:good quality... fast delivery... she is expert in STATA... been working with her many time.... she is great

missnene:she did a good job

missnene:good quality... fast delivery... she is expert in STATA... been working with her many time.... she is great

missnene:she did a good job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment