Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do any Statistical and Mathemetical Data analysis for you..

I will do any Statistical and Mathemetical Data analysis for you..












About:

As I'm a student of Jahangirnagar University and read in STATISTICS.
I can do statistical analysis very well and also i'm expert in STATISTICAL data analysis.

  • Specialty in Excel, R and SPSS, SAS is here!

After diligent working on acquiring data to the point that it won't display the clear picture of error in the analysis.
Get an expert who has the needed tools to bring out the intents and facts of your data. I'll analyze your data for you using statistical packages like R, SPSS, Sas and EXCEL. I have the tools and intelligence needed.

My services include:

  • Hypothesis testing
  • Correlation & Regression Analysis
  • Normality Testing
  • Graphs & Charts or Visualization
  • Mean & Mediation or Descriptive Statistics
  • Associations between variables(categorical,metric,Dichotomous)
  • Comparing Variables based on Descriptive
  • Cleaning/Aggregating analysis with SPSS
  • Proc sort,mean,Univariate,Cluster,Linear,Nonlinear etc with SAS

Send me your raw data in SPSS, EXCEL and I'll do the analyzing with any statistical package requested by you.

<<<
I will provide good and fast service. Contact me before buying my gig.
        I am ready to receive your order, thanks >>>

Reviews


christinarae1:Great communication and quality work thanks!

junayedjion9:Excellent buyer with great communication.

artow1:Very well Know about Statistical Analysis. Highly Recommended for Data Analysis.

junayedjion9:Great experience.I want to work with him again.

procontentco:Had a great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment