Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do for you:

I will do for you:












About:

ONLY FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.


Do you have a spreadsheet task? I am here to save your time and energy!


I’ll go attentively through your task and ask questions to understand 100% of your needs and provide the best possible solution.


You will get a handy, accurate and really user-friendly spreadsheet.


Over 10 years of my profound experience with Excel and Data Analysis enables to get the work done professionally and fast. I performed financial modeling (several years in a “Big4” audit company), prepared financial statements, analyzed accounting and sales data, completed researches.


Over 1k projects completed with the highest feedbacks.


You can get:

  • ALL kinds of formulas, calculations, and models;
  • Pivot tables + pivot charts;
  • Macros + UserForms;
  • Graphs and charts;
  • Data converting;
  • Financial analysis;
  • Assignments and much more Excel things.

Every task is unique. Please, always message me before ordering and we'll come up with the best solution for you.


Let me care about the work and feel happy with the result! 
I always respond to your requests. Otherwise, consider me off the face of this planet :)

Waiting for your message!

Reviews


saintba:GREAT Gig. Super quick and trustworthy. I sent him a question about a spreadsheet I made with an error in it and he IMMEDIATELY fixed it and send me the file before I paid. I will use him for any excel spreadsheet needs. A++++ \n\nHighly recommended!

serhiikovchenko:Amazingly pleasant customer. Provided me with good instructions from the very start. Super polite and trustworthy. Excellent communication. Definitely 5 stars!

wrinklesaway:This is the second time this month I have used his services. When you use a service like Fiver, you hope to find someone that delivers as advertised. He has been fantastic on both orders and I will continue to use him. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!!

serhiikovchenko:Another great project with Ray! During our work together he showed that he is extremely reliable, generous and patient. Looking forward to working together again!

lccseh:my 3rd or 4th gig with serhii - he continues to consistently deliver high value and quality


No comments:

Post a Comment