Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.












About:

I will create Graphs and Charts of your ready to data to illustrate a excellent pictorial summary.

With this gig I will create,

  1. 2D / 3D Column Charts
  2. Bar/Line/AreaCharts
  3. 2D / 3D Pie Charts
  4. Exploded Pie Charts
  5. Doughnut Charts
  6. X-Y Scatter Plots 
  7. Combination Charts
  8. Pivot Tables
  9. Pivot Charts
  10. Charts with Secondary Axis
  11. Make GANTT Charts, Maps) / Combination Charts and Charts with Secondary Axis
       or
      Any other type of chart according to the nature of your data.

I'm delivering the EDITABLE Excel file with every order, where you will just input data and graphs/charts will automatically update.

Looking forward to serve you.

  • My goal is my clients satisfaction

  • Better to please discuss and clarify your project before placing order.

        Thanks !!!

Reviews


malikfaisal930:Awesome. Thank you

khadijakubra:Thank you!

fatmaramadan14:Great great job !

khadijakubra:Thank you!

comfortamoako:Very attentive. Eager to please.


No comments:

Post a Comment