Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will work with these categories and will bring a life to your imagination and idea. I will provide you my previous work samples also on demand. + See More

I will work with these categories and will bring a life to your imagination and idea. I will provide you my previous work samples also on demand. + See More












About:

Welcome to my Gig!

PLEASE PING ME BEFORE PLACE ORDER.

I will provide you my previous work samples also.


EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, FORMULAS, FUNCTIONS AND MACROS

I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, I have 8+ Year experience, I can help you in any kind of tasks as follows

  • Pivot Tables
  • Excel Dashboard
  • Apply formulas/Advance Filter 
  • Vlookup/Hlookup
  • Countif/Countifs
  • Sumif/Sumifs
  • Data Validation
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Drop down
  • Redesign Excel worksheets to get it data more clean 
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates 
  • Admin Support
  • Copy Paste
  • Business Name, Phone, Address, Mail, Website
  • Create Invoices for a raw data with automated Invoice Numbers
  • Provide video tutorial also for any kind of help
  • Convert any file to Excel or CSV from PDF, Word, scanned pages

My duty is to provide excellent administrative support, by doing so, I always make sure to give my clients satisfactory work and on time.

Thank you for reading, I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


bbreish:Could not deliver the minimum of my requirements

sharadrealtor:Good Experience

sharadrealtor:Good Work.

wellozzz:Just Amazing, took little bit more time, but sure stick with you till satisfaction

uzair145:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment