Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do machine learning and deep learning

I will do machine learning and deep learning












About:

Do you want a machine learning or deep learning task to be done? I can do ML / DL tasks for multiple applications like Natural Language Processing, sentiment detection, text categorization, Image Processing, computer vision, image segmentation, image classification etc. I have worked on numerous Projects and Assignments involving the following algorithms:

Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), Recurrent Neural Network (RNN),Long Short-Term Memorynetworks (LSTMs), Linear / logistic regression, k-means / clustering, PCA, SVM, Neural networks.


Frameworks/tools I use for projects.

Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter notebook,Anaconda

NOTE: Please inbox me before making an order

Reviews


justaname1:Haroon was super helpful and delivered exactly what I requested. I am very happy with what I got. He always cleared my doubts and did the work before I even placed the order and made me so happy. GENIOUS seller. Flexible price. Really kind \u0026 understanding person. Will definitely come back for more! Keep up the good work! BEST SELLER ON FIVERR!! :)

haroonshakeel:Never had problem. Very understanding customer....

ymiladi:Follows the instructions and code is clean and easy to follow

haroonshakeel:Crystal clear requirements. Great experience.

giuseppeveloce:An expert person in the sector. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot for the help


No comments:

Post a Comment